The Texas Real Estate Teachers Association is offering
the Instructor Development Workshop (IDW) for your CREI Designation
- Date: June 23-24, 2018 (Sat-Sun)
- Time: 8:30am – 4:30pm
- Facilitator: TBD
- Questions: David Turnquist, CREI Director email@example.com
San Jacinto College – South Campus [map]
13735 Beamer Road
Houston, TX 77089
- Registration: [OPEN]
- Members: [Register Online]
- Non-Members: [Register Online]
- Problems?Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Register Early! Space limited to the first 25 instructors.
- $175.00 if registered by June 6, 2018
- $200.00 if registered on or after June 6(space permitting)
- All TRETA members seeking their CREI designation
- All TREC approved core and MCE Instructor
- Real Estate Company Trainers
- Real Estate Company Managers
We want to help you become an effective presenter and facilitator of learning.
You will learn techniques to help you:
- Identify and reach people with different learning styles
- Develop and refine learning objectives
- Divide your course materials into manageable units or presentations that maximize learning
- Develop learning modules using Generally Accepted Adult Principles of Education (GAPE)
- Ask questions that will stimulate meaningful class discussion
- Know your audience and learning environment
- Full refund if written notification is postmarked no later than 15 days prior to course.
- A $35.00 materials fee will be deducted until start of class.
- NO refunds after the start of class.
Course materials, breakfast and lunch will be provided to participants on-site.
Dress: Business casual – Presentation on second day
Added Value: You will give a brief real estate teaching presentation (6-7 minutes) on the second day of the workshop. Your presentation will be evaluated by your conference peers and facilitators. You will receive these comments at the end of the workshop to provide you with invaluable information to help you sharpen your presentation skills to become more effective in your presentations.
**Breakfast, lunch, and course materials will be provided to participants on-site.
Advanced IDW Workshop: click here for more information