TRETA is offering the Instructor Development Workshop (IDW) for your CREI Designation
- Date: October TBD, 2018 (TBD-TBD)
- Friday 12:00pm – 5:30pm
- Saturday 8:00am – 5:30pm
- Facilitator: TBD
- Questions: David Turnquist, CREI Director email@example.com
- Location: TBD
- Registration: [CLOSED]
- Members: [Register Online]
- Non-Members: [Register Online]
- Problems?Email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance
Register Early! Space limited to the first 20 instructors due to number of computers available.
- $175.00 if registered by October 6, 2017
- $200.00 if registered after October 6 or at the door (space permitting)
- All TRETA members seeking their CREI designation
- All TREC approved core and MCE Instructor
- Real Estate Company Trainers
- Real Estate Company Managers
We want to help you become an effective presenter and facilitator of learning.
You will learn techniques to help you:
- Identify and reach people with different learning styles through use of mobile devices
- Learn the basics for using a mobile device and applications in the learning environment
- Understanding today’s students and the significance of effective online learning
- Develop troubleshooting skills to deliver your presentation
- Work on editing, changing, and engaging the student to be part of your presentation
- Full refund if written notification is postmarked no later than 15 days prior to course.
- A $35.00 materials fee will be deducted until start of class.
- NO refunds after the start of class.
Course materials: will be provided to participants on-site.
Dress: business casual.
Basic IDW Workshop: click here for more information