Did you know that TRETA offers a $1000 annual scholarship for real estate students?
To be eligible to receive this scholarship, applicants must meet the following minimum requirements based on their classification:
A. Four Year Institutions: (1 per year)
- Must have a major in real estate or finance with a degree plan on file with the college
- Must have completed a basic principals course in real estate and one other real estate core course
- Accumulative overall GPA in real estate courses of 3.0 or above
B. Community Colleges: (2 per year)
- Must have a major in real estate (degree plan should be on file with the college)
- Must have completed at least 12 credit hours
- Have a minimum 3.0 accumulative GPA in core real estate courses
C. Proprietary Schools: (2 per year)
- Must have completed six hours of required core courses
- Exhibited exceptional ability in test scores
All applications should be made to TRETA President, Earnest Spencer by May 1st of each year. Please email applications to firstname.lastname@example.org.