We host a conference annually in various major cities around the state of Texas each April. The conference is one and a half days including the CREI renewal workshop that begins on Friday. The objective of the conference is to allow members of TRETA and educators to come together to share ideas, learn about what is happening in the industry and hear directly from regulators of real estate education in Texas. It’s a wonderful opportunity to meet with publishers of courses and other instructors to improve your skills and learn a few new tricks you can take back to your school.
- Annual conference held each April.
- FREE 8 hrs TREC License Holder CE Credit for attendees.
- Network with fellow educators, authors, publishers, regulators, vendors, and industry leaders.
- Exchange of ideas, hear excellent speakers, acquire updates on rules and regs, grow in knowledge and teaching skill.
- Recognition and awards for individuals who made exceptional contribution to education.